Re: No Pictures Please

Not only that, but this is the second time, since I've been on this
list, that this has been sent.  The first was at least a year ago and
people yelled at this person then, too.

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for