RE: Jewish Wedding Video

How about the Trinkt lekhaim sequence in Thoroughly Modern Millie? Complete
with vocal doyna and chorus sung completely in Yiddish (!)  by Julie
Andrews, klezmer band and over-the-top dancing?

A little more echt, I think, than Fiddler on the Roof...

Mr. Lorin Sklamberg, Sound Archivist
YIVO Institute for Jewish Research

15 West 16th Street
New York, NY 10011