Re: mitzvot music (was Scarborough Fair tune)

We used to do most such events on the basis of verbal agreements, but lately
more people have been asking us to give them contracts, so we've been doing
that. A meeting beforehand, whose understandings are spelled out in a
detailed contract signed by both parties, can pretty much eliminate this
kind of trouble, and several other kinds as well.

Beverly