need help getting Hungarians onstage

Hello all,

I'm the clarinetist/vocalist with Budapest's Jewish roots
ensemble Di Naye Kapelye.  (Traditional Carpathian village
klezmer, loud 'n' raucous.)  We're about to undertake our
first North American tour.... if we can figure out what's
what with regard to US visas.  We're booked for the opening
concert at Toronto's Ashkenaz festival (August 31), and our
neighbors to the north are taking care of Canadian visas.

We're also scheduled to play in Buffalo, Rochester, New
York (and maybe other cities) both before and after our
gig in Toronto.  Now, I may know a little something about
singing in Yiddish, but I'm a complete novice about getting
visas.  Unfortunately, we're just seven weeks away from the
start of the tour.

Can anyone help me figure out how to get a couple of
Hungarian citizens onstage in our Fair Country?  Needless
to say, time is of the essence, etc etc.  Denx.

Jack (Yankl) Falk
Portland, Oregon