Ukraine Trip (Again)

 Hi-- I'll be going to Ukraine July 4 - July 14.  Will be flying in/out of Kiev
and hoping to hit Berdichev (to pay hommage to Pedotser & Stempeniu), then
heading towards the Bucovina/Galicia (Chernivits/Kamenets-Podilski/Lviv).
I had emailed the list back in October (my trip scheduled back then had to be
cancelled at the last minute) and got some great tips on people to meet and
places to go.  If you've got any ideas, please email them to me.  If you sent
them back in October, I saved them all so no need to send again.
Thanks in advance, Pete Rushefsky
716-857-4481 w, 716-883-5938 h, klezbanjo (at) yahoo(dot)com