Re: Jewish prayers & klezmer modes

It's an email address, not a website.  I haven't received any
non-deliverable notices from his server when I send band notices out,
so as far as I know he's still at that address.  If you can't reach
him by email, try calling him at 732-249-8471

gut shabbos,

Yosl (Joe) Kurland
The Wholesale Klezmer Band
Colrain, MA 01340