Re: Yiddish Czardas sheet music

Helen,
I have the Kamen Folio 1 with the 3 Czardas that were mentioned to you on
list.  I have it for B-flat (cornet), E-flat and Piano.

I also have the Kamen Folio 9 with the 2 Hungarian Czardas mentioned as well
- but only for B-flat (cornet).  I would assume that my father has more
parts for these books.

My daughter is going to Toronto on Monday and could possibly get some more
music from my father if you want to use them. The music is old and well worn
(well used) - and some of the parts are brittle, but if you contact me off
list, we can make some arrangement. I'd be happy to lend them to you for
your festival if you don't have any others.

Contact me off list or phone me at home:  780-458-5515

Karen Gall
klg8 (at) hotmail(dot)com