Re: Yiddish Czardas sheet music

I have a transcription we made of one played by Saul Gladstone, formerly of
Brooklyn, now in Amherst. If you're interested, ask me and I'll send it to you.

Allen Davis

At 01:03 PM 6/6/02 -0600, you wrote:
>Was wondering if anyone has recommendations for some nice Yiddish czardas
>sheet music.  I plan to teach this dance at our festival but so far we
>haven't come up with the right music. (I'm spoiled after using the
>Mazeldiker Yid CD by Naye Kapelye track 4).
>
>Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>Helen
>

>Helen Winkler
>Helen's Yiddish Dance Page
><http://www.angelfire.com/ns/helenwinkler>www.angelfire.com/ns/helenwinkler
>
>Calgary Folkdance Fridays
><http://www.cadvision.com/winklerj/cff.html>www.cadvision.com/winklerj/cff.html

Allen Davis, CEO
SoftwareJobs.com, Inc.
http://www.softwarejobs.com
413-549-7440, Ext. 200
413-549-7441 (Fax)
413-427-2782 (cell)
P.O. Box 2007
Amherst, MA 01004-2007

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL TRANSMITTAL
The information contained in this electronic mail is confidential
information intended solely for the use of the individual named above.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or if you are an employee
or agent responsible for  delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination or distribution of all or part of
this e-mail other than to its intended recipient, or any copying of this
communication, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
electronic mail in error, you are instructed to immediately forward it back
to the sender and destroy your copy.  Thank You.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->