Greek Jewish recordings, 1912-1990s

Dear friends:

A correspondent inquires whether any

>...commercial recordings of Jewish music were made in Greece between 1912
>and early 1990s.
>Does this hold good? But I'd like to mention that in Ottoman Salonica such
>recordings were made. Just a few examples of recordings in Ladino. Was there
>anything in Hebrew?

I replied:

I can't speak to all Jewish music in Greece, just those recordings with
Sephardic content. Not much, to be sure, and what there was was mostly
documentary.

Melikis, Giorgis, ed., C. Bakalakos and T. Bakogeorgos
Folk Musicians and Singers Sing of Thessaloniki, 1668-1917
1985    Salonica, Greece has three Judeo-Spanish cuts.

A Unesco recording dating from 1951 has some Judeo-Spanish cuts.

Amnon Shiloah and Edith Gerson-Kiwi both did recordings with significant
Greek Jewish content.

Except for the above, I actually have no record of post-1912 Sephardic
recordings in Salonica.

---

Can anyone else add to the discussion?

Thanks,