Re: Music and "politics"

Well put, Shira.  In that context, we should be asking of those who
would draw a line, where would they draw it?  Where I live
(professionally, that is) discussions of the intersection of music and
politics are pretty much assumed.

--
Alex Lubet, Ph. D.
Morse Alumni Distinguished Teaching Professor of Music