Re: Music and "politics"

Dear Shira,
       Since the time of the postings about Germany, a lot has happened.
       Everyone has an opinion or two about the state of Israel and world
Jewry, and most of them are emotional.
       It's only sensible to restrict the list to music discussions, because
otherwise the threads would bear threads at a pace that would make a virus
dizzy.
       Maybe when things cool down, the list could use the excitement of a
music-political debate.  (After all, how often can we work over Kol Isha?)
For now, if someone posts something that starts a music-free thread, I think
that Ari has every right to quash it.  Otherwise, instead of half-a-dozen
emails a day, we'll all be getting dozens, which eventually no one will read
at all.

Respectful of your parade but mindful of the rules,
Lori

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->