Re: list procedure question

Did you consider asking the list owner (apparently the only person on the list
who has a clue about how the list work).

You can always view the digests, and the current day's posting that far, by
going to the appropriate date (each file is a date) at
http://www.shamash.org/listarchives/jewish-music/

as in http://www.shamash.org/listarchives/jewish-music/020426

Enjoy,
ari