Re: list procedure question

I switched from digest form to individual message delivery at about 7:30 am
(PDT) this morning (i.e., ~10:30am EDT) and seemed to have missed some messages
on this topic (and, maybe, on Francesco's posting), which I would dearly love
to catch up with.  How can I do this?  Should I switch back to digest delivery
and it will send me the entire day's messages at the end of the day?  Sorry to
post this to the whole list, but I am unsure how to proceed and nothing on the
Shamash server tells me much.

Shira Lerner