Re: Fwd: Henry's Yiddish Radio Project Draws Hate Mail

 I loved the broadcast!!! I'm gonna send an email to NPR suggesting that they have this as a once a week radio item. I think if you enjoyed it as much as I do...you might want to do likewise!!!

 It cheered me in another wise gloomy week.

 It's Ari's list  and if he doesn't want politics on it, he's entitled. Personally, the best way that I can think of to deal with everything right now is to laugh. As the old Russian saying goes: LIFE IS A TRAGEDY SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL LAUGH! Well, I hope life's better than that...but I personally don't need to see politics on the List when I hear and see it everywhere's else.

   Sholem,

Trudi the G