Re: Fwd: Henry's Yiddish Radio Project Draws Hate Mail

A reminder that politics do not belong on this list. As I have said before,
there is no positive description for someone who would post political material
to a forum where only the equally graceless could respond.

Enough, please.

ari

At 05:07 PM 4/23/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>>From yesterday's Times--this is truly weird.  It's certainly Exhibit #9,000,
>or whatever, of anti-Zionism = anti-Semitism (only somehow, weirdly, in
>reverse); but I wonder what, if anything, it says about (parts, obviously,
>of) NPR's audience.

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/