Re: Yiddish men's love songs - Yale talk

Hi. I'm relatively new to this list, and I've been enjoying the
conversations very much.

I was wondering: Does anyone know of any exclusively instrumental
recordings of Chazanus melodies -- or just instrumental nusachs -- or in
particular, those tunes and nusachs associated with the High Holidays,
played on instruments only?

Josh