Re: Yiddish men's love songs - Yale talk

Recordings I can think of: on Ruth Rubins fieldrecordings LP "the old
country" , the song "Ikh lig unter grattes". On Abe Brumberg's LP
"theives, ....." etc, the songs "ikh vel shoyn mer nit ganvenen" and
"Varshever kadetn" (i'm not sure of that title but it follows the
previous song). I think we had a discussion on this list about Shmuel
Lehman's volume "Ganovim lider" - thieves songs. you'll find them
there. Wasn't a press in Germany going to republish it? - Itzik
Gottesman