Re: Yiddish men's love songs - Yale talk

Just an addendum to Itzik's excellent list of and comments to men's love
songs:

The melody to the tune Ikh lig unter grattes is almost identical to a
Dobriden transcribed by Beregovsky and recorded by Rubin & Horowitz on the
Bessarabian Symphony CD (track 23). Josh

Budowitz
www.budowitz.com