Re: The golden sheafs

Thank you Jennifer and others
The song sounded like a tango, and I can hear how they repeat several times
"Tsvishn Di goldene Zangen" (?)..
I have heard it in a film about Getto, made , I think, in Israel. There was
something like "I laughed and cried tsvishn di goldene zangen, my childhood
and youth I spent tsvishn di goldene zangen...they will never come again"
Something like that, sorry for my English.....it doesn't sound as a love
song so much...
One of old people of our community have heard this song many years before...
thank you,
Paulina