Re: The golden sheafs

I remember hearing the phrase in a song -- perhaps in the Pearls Of
Yiddish Song CD or in Adrienne Cooper's Dreaming in Yiddish CD, I think
in the former, but there is no song by that title in either.
Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->