Re: reminder of conference rules

Conference rules prohibit discussion on this list of anything but jewish music.
I cannot monitor this list 24 hours a day, nor do I want to be so rigid that
"what is permitted" becomes more important than ongoing discussion.

Even so, it takes true cowardice, ignorance, and lack of consideration to post
or to respond to political material to a list where those participants who are
literate (as in "can read and respect the rules) and intelligent cannot, and
certainly would not respond.

This is especially not a time when those virtues (cowardice, ignorance, and
lack of consideration) are ones that we want to encourage. Please bear in mind
that you cannot display intelligence, =and= have the last word on this list if
the subject is not directly related to Jewish music.

At no time for any reason are personal attacks allowed on this list. The person
who stooped to that depth has been removed from the list.

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/