Re: from Gustavo Bulgach (fwd)

Well, participating on this list might be useful. As would be checking out the
KlezmerShack for other klezmer musicians in the LA area
(http://www.klezmershack.com/contacts/klezbyloc.html). There is also a weekly
Sunday klezmer brunch at the LA Knitting Factory which may be a good place to
meet other local klezmorim.

ari

At 12:02 AM 3/31/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>Does anyone have any suggestions?
>
>Ryna Kedar
>The Felicja Blumental Music Center & Library
>Tel-Aviv, Israel

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/