RE: from Gustavo Bulgach (fwd)

Dear Gustavo
Why not come to KlezFest in London and meet up with so many other Klezmer
Lovers as well as be taught by the leading lights in Klezmer in the world
today.
Here is an application form.
Geraldine

Registration Form
KlezFest 2002 and Ot Azoy-Yiddish language course
You may use this form to book for one or both of these courses. If you apply
before 1 May there is an early booking discount of £15. If you apply for
both courses, there is an additional discount of £45 (on the full rate) and
£30 (on the student rate). Scholarships will be available in cases of need.
Please book as soon as possible as places may be limited. If you are unable
to send the full amount before 1 May, please send a deposit of £50. One form
for each individual please.

Name:
Address:

Tel:
Fax:
Email:
Age:

Choose the appropriate rate and enter total under 'Remittance'

Klezfest 2002
5 days Sunday 21 July 4.00pm (registration from 2.00pm) - Thursday 25 July
11.pm
? Full rate: £330
? Full rate with early booking discount: £315
? Student rate £190
? Student rate with early booking discount: £175
Remittance      £

Ot Azoy-Yiddish language course:
Sunday 14 July 4.00pm (registration from 2.00pm) to Friday 19 July 7.00pm
? Full rate: £265
? Full rate with early booking discount: £250
? Student rate £190: £165
? Student rate with early booking discount: £150
Remittance      £

Accommodation
Date of arrival:
Date of Departure:
Number of nights:
? Hotel @ £70 single per person per night B & B
? Hotel @ £45 2 people sharing per person per night B & B
? University residence @ £30 per person per night B & B
Remittance      £

I would like to contribute to the scholarship fund to help those who cannot
afford to attend.
Remittance      £

Registration fee        £10

Subtotal        £

You can subtract a discount if you are attending both courses.
? Full rate: -£45
? Student rate: -£30
Discount        -£

TOTAL REMITTANCE        £

Visa or MasterCard no.:
Expiry date:
Signed:

Musicians: If you would like to attend the practical training and ensemble
workshops, please indicate:
Your instrument/s:
Proficiency level: (delete as appropriate) beginner/advanced/professional
Your grade:
Comments:
Experience of performance: (delete as appropriate) none/a little/a lot
Experience of playing klezmer: none/a little/a lot
I am attending KlezFest as part of an ensemble: yes/no
I perform with the following ensemble/s:

Students
I confirm I am full time student: yes/no
Course of study:
School/College:

Notes:
Fees for KlezFest include all lectures, workshops and concerts as well as
all meals, morning coffee, afternoon tea, snack lunch and evening meal.
Fees for Ot Azoy do not include evening meals or concerts. (Evenings are
free for the Yiddish course - to do your homework!).
Accommodation is not included in the price, but bed and breakfast can be
provided either at the Royal National Hotel (£70 single, £45 sharing a
double per night) or at a University Residence near to SOAS (£30 per night).
Please reserve and pay for your accommodation on this registration form.
Scholarships are normally for full time students under 30, of music or
languages but can be considered in other cases of need.  (To apply for a
scholarship, send completed registration form with a letter explaining the
need for a scholarship).
To send the Registration Form
Either print out and post with your cheque made out to 'JMI' (in pounds
sterling only) or post with your Visa or Mastercard details) to: Klezfest/Ot
Azoy, JMI SOAS c/o P O Box 232, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2NN (or fax to 00 44
20 8909 1030)
or to email the form with your Visa or Mastercard details, please save as
Word for Windows and email to klezfest (at) jmi(dot)org(dot)uk