Re: yiddish language decline?

Hi -
    I've been following the list for a couple weeks, but this is my first
intentional post. This link is to a Michael Chabon piece I think some people
might find interesting.
http://www.michaelchabon.com/yiddish.html
    In print, it had some great illustrations by Ben Katchor, but they
didn't make it into digital form.

- Ben