Re: a new ridiculous web project

7-40 was a title recorded by a Russian orchestra -Alex Voegano Uchillida
with VA Pardigona( excuse my awful cyrillic transcription) on the Joint
Stock label back before the first world war. It was coupled with Davidoff
singing a very different Yidl mitn fidl. Anyway I imagine it must have been
a popular title in those days and I presume it referred to offspring or
relatives or  friends leaving their home and families on the 7.40 train to
go to places far away. Thats my opinion anyway!
Hope this helps
Julian Futter