Re: a new ridiculous web project

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:49:24 +0800, you wrote:

>with the new version of Band In A Box (v.11) you can import a midi file and
>the software can transcribe the whole thing...chord symbols, the lot!!!
>I would say about 97% accuracy which is extraordinary.

right, but my midi files don't have any actual chords in them... it's just the
melody... the chord markings are in the NWC or WMF sheet music itself, just as
text. there's no accompaniment if you listen to the midis

-yakov
working hard, or hardly working?
both.
http://yakov.cjb.net
Q. What's the difference between a MIDI file and a pedophile?