Re: a new ridiculous web project

This looks great, Yakov! Since I am just in the
"pre-getting started" stage of learning about klezmer,
I know these files will be very helpful.

Just a note, which others are probably aware of: other
music processing programs (like Finale, for instance)
can import MIDI files. Once converted to that
program's format, you can do all sorts of things to
them (like transposing to any key you like) with ease.
In other words, if you already have a music processing
program, you probably wouldn't need to download
another one to view and print these files.

Thanks again.
Erica Buxbaum
--- Yakov Chodosh <ync8 (at) softhome(dot)net> wrote:

> riiiight... ok, let's try this one more time...
>
> yakov
> http://yakov.cjb.net
> and now the links actually work!
> (thanks folks)