Re: Authentic Klezmer

I'll bet either Khevrisa or Budowitz would be glad to come to NYC and
play, even though neither is currently entirely in NYC at the moment (to
my knowledge).

--
Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1: Passover, is
available! All Yiddish, all Passover! Great music, fun songs, famous musicians!