Re: translation please! (again!)

Dear Robert,

Someone provided already a translation of the paragraph in question
in one of the previous e-mails. Have a look.

Regarding the "Hebrew Melodies:" the melodies of this work were
provided by Nathans, while the lyrics were written by Byron.
This has been discussed quite extensively on this list, about
a month ago. Bruch made arrangements of a couple of these tunes.

Irwin