Re: Vorbei... beyond recall

Stefan:
This DVD size is very important... because the Library (and probably many
other libraries) won't purchase this item if it's an LP size (12") DVD since
they don't have the equipment to handle it on 12".... So thanks for that
info. I can tell you that the brochure sent to us also contained no pricing
information. The brochure stated that the DVD in the Boxed set was
(LP-size), so from what I undertand that you're saying, this is a typo??
Judy