Re: Vorbei... beyond recall

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lori Cahan-Simon" <l_cahan (at) staff(dot)chuh(dot)org>
To: "World music from a Jewish slant" <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: Vorbei... beyond recall

> This has been mentioned before, but no one has said how much this huge package
> costs.  Can someone tell us?

According to their website, it costs 480 DM, equivalent to about $220 at today's
exchange rate.  I didn't explore shipping costs.

Does anyone know whether the DVD is PAL-only, or will play on NTSC equipment?

<j>

Jonathan Delatizky         When it comes to lamentations
delatizky (at) alum(dot)mit(dot)edu     I prefer Aretha Franklin
+1-617-527-0873            to, let's say, Leonard Cohen
                          Needless to add, he hears a different drum - L. Cohen