Re: Vorbei... beyond recall

This is a message that was originally sent on November 21, which for
techinal reasons never made it to you all:

I should have chimed in before, but the brochure says that the "boxed set"
is lp-sized. Also, I have many of Bear Family's releases. All of them are
amazing. The Weavers complete pre-blacklist box comes with a dvd of ca1950
promotional shorts of the group performing five songs live on film (with
Ronnie Gilbert amazingly belting it out over the three guys), plus a
hard-cover book including historical information, interviews and complete
discography.

Since I'm familiar with some of the material included in the "Vorbei..."
box, I'm sure we're all in for a real treat.

Mr. Lorin Sklamberg, Sound Archivist
YIVO Institute for Jewish Research

15 West 16th Street
New York, NY 10011