Lorele in Concert

Sholem aleykhem alemen,

I will be singing tonight at Rick's Cafe in the celebrated Chagrin Falls
this evening 10-1, and at the Beachwood Home Days (by the pool) this
Sunday from 1-3 in the afternoon, with my group N.O.S.

September 9th will be at the R.H. Myers Apartments at 1:45pm, and
September 16th at the Strongsville Metro Parks Ski Chalet at 1:30pm
with the Workmen's Circle Klezmer Orchestra.  I actually may be
conducting this one, as our conductor has another gig he can't get out
of.  Wish me luck; it will be my first time!

Hope to see you there,
Lorele