Re: Could someone on the List help me with Russian pronounciation ofnames, music

Dear Trudi,
    If you can wait until the middle of next week, when I will be back
in Amherst, I'll be happy to try to help with your questions about
Russian pronunciation.  I can also copy for you sheet music (at least
piano versions) of the waltzes mentioned on the list and perhaps suggest
some others.  Is there a telephone number at which I can reach you,
say,  next Tuesday or Wednesday?  If you haven't gotten answers from a
local maven, why don't you e-mail me the list of Russian names you want
to know about.
        Best,
        Bob Rothstein
begin:vcard
n:Rothstein;Robert
tel;fax:413-545-5876
tel;work:413-545-0894
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Slavic and Judaic Studies and Comparative Literature;University of Massachusetts, Amherst
adr:;;741 Herter Hall;Amherst ;MA;01003-3935;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:rar (at) slavic(dot)umass(dot)edu
title:Professor
x-mozilla-cpt:;10000
fn:Robert A. Rothstein
end:vcard