Re: Could someone on the List help me with Russian pronounciation of names, m...

In a message dated 8/1/2001 3:52:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
goobietheg (at) hotmail(dot)com writes:

> Trudi here. I am acting in a production of Anton Chekov's THE CHERRY
> ORCHARD, and I'm wonder if there is someone on the List who speaks Russian
> and also knows about Russian incidental, period/waltz music for the 1900
> period. I need help with Russian pronounciation of character's names. Right
> now, I'm just channelling my Russian bubbie.

How about "Expectation Waltz" (found in the Kammen No. 1)?
Lori
PS: I could help you with the Russian, but you can probably find someone more
local...

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->