Translation request: Back into English!

Hi!  Pardon my selfish use of your collective talents (again), but is there
someone there who would be willing to email me a (literal, non-rhyming)
translation of this Yiddish version of the Anniversary Song?  I would like to
include it in a booklet that I am making up for my parents' golden
anniversary.

If anyone would like to make use of it, please credit it to my late Uncle,
Ben Aronin. Feel free to make the updates in transliteration.  Thanks!
Lori
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mein teyer geliebte az ich tu a blik,
Oif yenem ziss ovend fun fraid un fun glik.
Die shteren in himel hobn lichtig ge-sheint,
Die licht in deine aigen dermont zich mich heint.

    CHORUS:
    Liebste, in hartzen meins bist du shoin lang,
    Vieder her ich die molochims gezang,
    Vieder ich murmul mein liebe tzu dir,
    Mein liebe on a shir.

Der nacht is feribber un bald hot geheint,
Der lichtig friemorgen azoi shoin vie haint.
Doch yenem moment iz mit fiel yoren vayt,
Di liebe iz ziss vi amolinger zayt.   CHORUS

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->