Could someone on the List help me with Russian pronounciation of names, music

      Hi,
       Trudi here. I am acting in a production of Anton Chekov's THE CHERRY
ORCHARD, and I'm wonder if there is someone on the List who speaks Russian
and also knows about Russian incidental, period/waltz music for the 1900
period. I need help with Russian pronounciation of character's names. Right
now, I'm just channelling my Russian bubbie.
       As for the music, the plays calls for a "Jewish Orchestra" with a
double bass.
      Any help would be gratefully appreciated!
       Thanks Alot,
         Trudi the G