Re: Nerdy question: Yiddish songbooks

> I believe that Abbi's posted list is only those books which are
> undated, not the 200+ items.

Yes, sorry if I was unclear. The list I sent is just those books which
don't bear a publication date. Whilst the inventory I'm working on will in
no way be a complete list of publications (research grants have finite
resources for travel!), it currently reflects several months of searching
through libraries in the UK, USA and Israel (an allied project is a
bibliography of literature _about_ Yiddish songs).

The reason for searching for the dates is that I'm particularly concerned
that all the information contained should be as accurate as possible,
particularly for older volumes which are in any case harder to locate and
often not on computerised library catalogues, in order to be of as much
use as possible both for my own work and for others.

Abbi

> Perhaps with your library and expertise you can help Abbi directly
> with this project which no doubt will ultimately benefit those of us,
> like you, who are interested in Yiddish songs.
>
> Bob

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->