Re: Eyn Keyloheynu

I enjoyed Shirona's Ein Keloheinu melody so much that
I borrowed it for the bassline in a song I call Ein
Fiddler as part of my Klezska music
(www.mp3.com/klezska)  I took that bassline and
combined it with the melodies from the songs Fiddler
on the Roof and Tradition.

If you haven't heard Shirona's music, it's at
www.mp3.com/shirona

Glenn Tamir