Re: VCR Alert: Klezmer on PBS-TV this weekend

I went to the site that Seth mentioned:

http://www.thirteen.org/religionandethics/index.html

and found this article:  Way to go!

May 11, 2001
                            Orthodox Jews Name First
                            Woman to Serve as
                            Religious Mentor

BTW, this show can be seen at 11am on Sundays in Cleveland.  You can find
your own area at the URL.

Lorele

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->