children's music

Hello,

I am new to this list and have been awed with the activity on it-wow!

I am creating a curriculum for "mommy and me" (6 months-5 years) music classes
using Jewish music. I also have a class of 4-12 year olds.
My ideal is to have songs that reflect the diversity of Jewish music.
In particular I am looking for traditional children's songs that are
the Jewish equivalent of Baa Baa Black Sheep.
(Debbie Friedman, Fran Avni, and other contemporary composers  have a lot to
offer, but their music is NOT what I'm looking for. I'm looking for songs our
grandparents and even great grandparents sang as children.)

I've been having trouble finding Sephardic and Mizrahi children's songs, and
I'd love to find something from Jewish communities in India, Ethiopia and other
countries.

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

thank you,
Susan Deikman