Re: Taralist spam

Tara goofed on their mailing list setup. I, along with several other
people, have e-mailed them and Velvel's e-mail person with information
about how to fix things. I don't know what is actually happening, however.

I expect that, with time, the postings will stop.

It is easy to make a big mistake while doing something that should be
relatively benign (telling lots of people about your new products).
At this point, I would encourage people to step back and give them
time to make things work better. On the plus side, all of that back
and forth has been limited to the Tara newslist, not here!

ari