shirona

now that we have discussed to "death" kol issha, it is time to hear her
beautiful voice (for those who would listen!)

a reminder that Shirona's beautiful cd will be our preshow highlight on the
nusach internet radio network, Monday & Thursday night at about 9:15pm
eastern.  if the station shows not on the air, or if you get bumped please
try again in 10 minutes.  it simply means that I am switching broadcasting
modes from the prerecorded playlist to the live show.

the station can best be found from our web page at
http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven

Winston Weilheimer
Host/OWNER
NUSACH INTERNET RADIO NETWORK