Re: shirona

Dear Winston,

Thank you SO much for the plug...  in the end, when all is said and done,
good music touches the soul, and makes people and G-d happy...

I realize I never answered your question  to your satisfaction - I was both
overwhelmed with the volume of emails, and having trouble with my email
server.  Only a fraction of messages came through for two "critical" days.

So my answer is - that I would NOT attend an all-female event if it offended
even one man  who really wanted to be there. Or - I would figure out a way
for him to be included - if he really wanted, or needed, to attend.  I don't
believe in double-standards - I believe in equality.

Any way - thanks for being a real Mench!

Kol Tuv,

Shirona

- -
* * *  Singer / Songwriter and Teacher of Jewish Music * * *
          www.shirona.com
-