Re: sit 'n dance

Tayere Helen,
We once had  the opportunity to play some klezmer in a jewish old people's home.
At the end of the set, an old man in a wheelchair who didn't speak a word nor
react in any way for many months opened his mouth and whispered: "Yerushalayim
shel zahav..."
(This *musically* beautiful song is IMHO very difficult to play: for me, it
sounds rather like an Israeli war or victory song...) But nevertheles, we
played it for him... He listened smiling and looked so happy for a while that
nobody in then home could believe it.
Michal

Michel Borzykowski
Switzerland