Re: sit 'n dance

From: <HNetsky (at) aol(dot)com>
It is thrilling to see how music can transform people even when
> they're in walkers and wheelchairs.

I agree, it is thrilling!  I have noticed with the few classes I've done,
that there are some people, who despite the loud music and activity, appear
disconnected from all that's going on.  I discovered that if I go over to
them, get down to their level, make direct eye contact and touch or move
their hands, they suddenly begin to participate.  It's like completing an
electrical circuit.  It is quite amazing to see this happen.  Music is
powerful medicine!
Helen

Helen Winkler
winklerh (at) hotmail(dot)com