RE: Theremin (nokh a bisl tsulib dem theremin...)

I'm not a Rabbi, but...
I don't think playing a Theremin on Shabbat would be kosher.

Since no work may be performed, nor any activity to cause
work to be performed, the action of moving the hands about
the instrument's sensors would be considered as initiating
an activity  (causing the Theremin to work).

At least that's my take on it. I'll have to ask my Rebbe.

Ed Sieb