Re: Nature Boy and Yiddish

I thought it was $30, but who's counting?  Certainly not poor Shalom--there
wasn't that much to count!

I have a faint memory of researching the source of the *music* for "Nature
Boy," which *may* (depending on the accuracy or not of my recollection) also
be "borrowed".  Will advise, if so, once I'm back in Boston and get a chance
to check.

--Robert Cohen