Re: Nature Boy and Yiddish

Hi Bob.

Sorry.

The one collection I have, a tape of "Herman Yablokoff
in Concert at the Yiddish Theatre", does not include this song.

I don't know if he ever recorded it himself or if Greater Recording Co.
put out any additional Yablokoff material than the one collection.

There is no information in his book, that I could find.

Perhaps Henry Sapoznik would know.

Wolf

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->