Re: OFF-LIST; 78 RPMs/guitar/etc./etc. for sale

FYI, if interested:

I have a bunch of 78s, lots of singles plus albums of
classical/folk/show/whatnot, for sale (now in Queens)--along with, btw, some
LPs,

furniture (including, e.g, a *3*-speed turntable, which can play 78s,
combined w/ an FM/AM tuner, all part of a piece of living-room [wood]
furniture; bookcases and a record case; and a Hermes 3000 [top of the line]
manual [!] typewriter),

piano sheet music, + an old-style washboard that might be perfect for a jug
band!!

prints and other wall stuff,

lots and lots of medium and small tschockes (including a Trivial Pursuit
game), etc., etc.  Reply off-list, please, or call me in Queens
(718-595-2082) if anything might interest.

In re the 6-string steel string guitar I advised about a while ago:  Thanks,
much, to those who answered.  I cannot provide a brand name, however,
because I don't believe it has one.  It was rebuilt for me by an apparently
master craftsman of such--one Pietro Carbone, I recall--in the Village.

Let me know, too (and again?), if you're interested in that.

Thanks for reading (or for by-passing, if not interested) --

Robert Cohen